Earn a better return on your money when you invest with RateSetter
With more lenders than any other platform, RateSetter is one of Australia’s leading peer-to-peer lenders. They connect investors who want a better return on their money with creditworthy Australian-resident borrowers who want a simple, competitive loan.
Traditionally, investing in consumer and small business credit has been an option only available to a privileged few, including large wholesale investors and the banks.
By connecting investors and creditworthy borrowers directly, RateSetter provides retail and SMSF investors a new option to access this attractive, established asset class.
- Strong, stable returns – Generate strong, stable cash returns by investing in loans to creditworthy borrowers.
- Provision Fund Protection – RateSetter’s Provision Fund is designed to help protect lenders from any loss.
- Flexible Lending Options – Start with just $10, and terms between 1 month and 5 years.
- For all Australians – All retail investors, including SMSF trusts, can lend with RateSetter.
RateSetter is a member of the RateSetter group, one of the world’s largest peer-to-peer lenders, which has facilitated more than $3.5 billion AUD in loans to over 400,000 borrowers.
How does RateSetter Australia work?
- Lenders say how much money they want to lend, what term they wish to lend for and the interest rate they are happy to receive.
- Borrowers say how much money they need, for what term, and the interest rate they are prepared to pay.
- RateSetter Australia then matches lenders and borrowers, and administers payments.
Rates are set by everyday Australians - people and businesses lending and borrowing at rates they agree on through RateSetter Australia’s online platform.
RateSetter Australia borrowers are creditworthy Australian individuals or businesses who have decided to find an alternative to the big banks and large traditional financial institutions.
Learn more about RateSetter
If you or someone you know is looking for an investment opportunity that’s different to the big banks, check out the RateSetter website for more information or contact RateSetter directly on 1300 768 710.
The above information is provided by RateSetter Australia RE Limited ABN 57 166 646 635 for general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read the RateSetter Lending Platform Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices.